We worked hard with our clients, vendors, and partners in 2016, and Nashville Display has a lot to show for it, from winning big recognition and attracting new talent to growing our capabilities and our mastery of the signage arts. Here’s a quick rundown of the big achievements we’re proud to report over the last twelve months:
- Nashville Display received the coveted 2016 Merriman Above and Beyond Award—our second year in a row to win, and a huge win for our client, Nestle Purina.
- We launched our brand new website, featuring an easy-to-navigate interface, new photography, and lots of content that shows off the incredible work our team can accomplish for our clients.
- We added a new Canon 6100-series flatbed printer that doubles our output speed without sacrificing quality, and allows us to create extra-large prints.
- The new dual-tracking DC mesh welding equipment at our Lebanon, TN, facility makes higher quality welds with reduced displacement, and allows for twice the capacity of mesh products.
- We traveled to China to verify capabilities and quality from our Asian manufacturing partners, and even got to take a walk on the Great Wall.
- We added an additional sales manager and customer service agent to the Nashville Display team to ensure that every call is treated like the most urgent call.
- And finally, we’re still growing, sustainably, and continuing our consistent revenue growth.
Thanks to our customers, Nashville Display continues to grow in size, revenue, and capabilities. We’re proud of what we accomplished together in 2016, and can’t wait to see what we’ll do for you in 2017.